Question: SEC Championship Kickoff Time

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Can anyone confirm or deny, lol that the kickoff time is actually at 3 pm? Everything that I can find says that, but I wonder how much pregame mumbo jumbo will be there before that if any. Thanks in advance! RTR!

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
anyone listen to Eli anymore? I must admit I sometimes prefer to turn the radio up and mute the tv.. no it doesn't have anything to do with the thread in question so just consider this a friendly

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Thanks, have to work unfortunately, but at least I can watch/listen at work. My co-worker (huge UGA fan) and I are going to move our 12 hour shift around, so he can get home before kickoff and I will be at work and settled instead of both of us missing parts of the game, lol. RTR!!

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Yep.3p.m. My daughter has to be in the local Christmas Parade here in Prattville. at 4:30pm. so no doubt we will have to be there early. I'lll miss the game but get some unforgettable moments with my lil girl. I will DVR the game and watch when I get home. Just beat the dawgs and set us up to dominate ND. RTR!

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
anyone listen to Eli anymore? I must admit I sometimes prefer to turn the radio up and mute the tv.. no it doesn't have anything to do with the thread in question so just consider this a friendly
I haven't had the TV volume up for a Bama game for more than a few seconds in 7+ years. I like to hear someone call the game that's actually interested in the game and is fun to listen to.

As for the real thread, I thought it was 4PM central... it's Eastern? Oh well...

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Yes, I did last week and I am glad I did. I am thinking of doing the same this week.

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia

I do. Love Eli calling the game. I mute the TV so I don't have to listen to Gary and Vern. I have a DVR so I can overcome the delay between the tv and radio broadcast. Works pretty well for me.

lincoln_osiris

1st Team
Feb 11, 2009
I do. Love Eli calling the game. I mute the TV so I don't have to listen to Gary and Vern. I have a DVR so I can overcome the delay between the tv and radio broadcast. Works pretty well for me.
How? For me the radio is way ahead of the TV. Can't figure out how to sync them up.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Can anyone confirm or deny the ACC championship game is right before the SEC championship game and they gave it at least 7 hours to finish before scheduling ours?

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
So it is 3:00 PM central? Anyone have any suggestions on an app to watch the game on my iPad? I won't be home, and I won't be able to get to a DVR recording until Monday morning (plus I want to watch this game live!).

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
How? For me the radio is way ahead of the TV. Can't figure out how to sync them up.
Not sure why it's that way for you, but I've been listening to some radio station out of Nashville streaming on the internet. I'm on the road working right now and can't check to see what the site is, but will check when I get home and post it for you toward the end of the week.

I'm on Comcast cable and internet. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.