Georgia Dome parking

dawgsfan1973

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 20, 2012
Marta is the way to go; just be patient after the game; train traffic is thick afterwards, trains crowded
yeah i am taking marta from the dunwoody station. it's a good ride in and you get release outside of the perimeter and can jump on 285 and head home, etc.. fans just need to be patient on the way out.. marta is very very congested, but i still like it a lot better than driving in unless i have a plan to bring the grill and tailgate.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
yeah i am taking marta from the dunwoody station. it's a good ride in and you get release outside of the perimeter and can jump on 285 and head home, etc.. fans just need to be patient on the way out.. marta is very very congested, but i still like it a lot better than driving in unless i have a plan to bring the grill and tailgate.
Going to be awesome to Ramma Jamma the UGA fans on the way back on Marta ;-). We did that to the Florida fans in 09. They were pretty cool about it and told us to stomp Texas' guts out.

You're right though, Marta is the way to go unless you just enjoy sitting in traffic. If the train is too crowded, just wait, have a snort or two from the flask and take the next one.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I wouldn't advise driving to the game Saturday night. There is also a concert at Philips Arena. Traffic will be a mess. Take MARTA, Its Smarta!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.