Blog: Latest Bama News 11/27/12

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
7. Auburn
Yup, I bought in. I thought that Gene Chizik’s terrific recruiting class following the national title year was about to mature, and while I didn’t think the Tigers were going to win the West, with the lone road games at Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Vanderbilt before the season-ender at Alabama, and with a nice four-game home stretch late in the year, I really and truly believed 9-3 was possible with an outside shot of screwing up LSU or Alabama along the way. Maybe Paul Rhoads is available for an interview.
COW, Part 2 - I Was Wrong About...-CFN

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Mention the possibility of repeating as national champions to members of Alabama’s senior class, and you got a customary shrug of the shoulders. But mention the possibility of carving out the kind of legacy that most senior classes can only dream about, and you’re on to something. When you’re playing for Nick Saban, the future consists of the next play, the next practice, the next game. And basking in anything you’ve done previously is as foreign to him as snow plows are to the Florida Keys. That said, the nine scholarship seniors on this Alabama football team understand unequivocally what’s at stake this Saturday against Georgia in the SEC championship game.

Alabama's seniors share unbreakable bond-SEC BLOG ESPN

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.