Watching the SECCG on DVR due to unavoidable conflict...anyone else?

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I will have to watch the game on DVR later Saturday evening. The town I teach in has their local Christmas parade that evening at 5:30. Since I direct one of the two bands in town, we are pretty much obligated to be in the parade. Anyone else have a situation where they will be delayed in watching the game? Just curious.....
Yep. Pretty much the same scenario for me. My daughter is in the Prattville Christmas Parade that day at 4:30.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
No, but I DID have to do it for last year's national championship!! We were supposed to be back from vacation the day before, but due to fog and then thunderstorms/tornadoes, we didnt make it back until halfway through the game. Thank goodness you can tell Tivo to record remotely!!

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Yep. Working or traveling to/from work from 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Then I have to leave for work at 7:00 am on Sunday. So I won't be watching the game until Sunday night. :frown:

Bama By Birth

3rd Team
Dec 3, 2010
Ellaville, Ga
Timing of events in the South should always be handled with college football in mind. The Christmas parade would just have to go on without me. If I am that important, they should work around my schedule ;)
The poor man that decides to get married on a football Saturday will live a life of pure he// not only on that day but every anniversary thereafter, till death do him part.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I am down to two options for the game.

1) I have a friend who may have a line on tickets. So I might be in attendance.

2) If I'm not there, I will be at an office Christmas party and will be watching this on tape delay.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
My oldest is marching in a parade Saturday morning. Thankfully, the local officials moved the up the parade time from the evening to 10 AM. I feel for you man...I'd hate to have to this one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.