3. LSU
    4. T&M
    5. UGA
    6. Arkansas
    7. Miss St
    8. Ole Miss
    9. Tenesee
    10. Oregon

Then only the SEC Champ would make it into the play off so you'd have #1 vs #10-13 more than likely

at least thats my take on it ( and yes I did it like that to prove a point)
    I think only 2 of those teams get in. that is why a 4 team playoff will not work. this is off topic,BTW
    to 16 and beyond........

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: "Muschamp would take Bama's spot in SEC title game"

The more I look at the articles from the last month, I realize I had the playoff format wrong. I was thinking about the bowl selection, not the team selection.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Re: "Muschamp would take Bama's spot in SEC title game"

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    No, suggesting that you would get the nod over, say, Boise State with their perennial cupcake scheduling. A one-loss SEC team should always get the nod over a undefeated cupcake team.
    Thanks - I misunderstood your comment, Audio...sorry my mistake!

Strength of schedule should always be included as determining criteria along with W-L records.

Along those same lines...it always bugs me when player (or team) stats are given without consideration of strength of schedule. An ACC QB's stats are not on par with those of an SEC QB, for example. It almost seems like an * should be put next to stats coming from a conference other than the SEC. I hope that doesn't sound too biased!