Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ND Fan here with thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyIrish View Post
    My buddies dad is a major booster. He said it is the only time he has felt powerless in the last 15 years. He is fighting with former athletes and multi-millionaires just to get two tickets. It is absolutely sickening. I honestly think UGA would travel more than either of us.
    It was impossible to get tickets to the national title game between us and LSU last year under $1,500.00. We walked around the Superdome and we didn't see the first scalper in sight.

I think Bama, ND and UGA would all travel about the same.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by J4Bama View Post
    It was impossible to get tickets to the national title game between us and LSU last year under $1,500.00. We walked around the Superdome and we didn't see the first scalper in sight.

I think Bama, ND and UGA would all travel about the same.
    Yeah I've wondered whether, if I just flew to Miami, I could find scalpers for less than a G. I guess not.

Yeah I've wondered whether, if I just flew to Miami, I could find scalpers for less than a G. I guess not.
    I think that's drawing to an inside straight...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Or you could just rent a suite at the nearest Hotel with the biggest screen available......order in some Hooter's Wings -- schedule a massage for right after the game -- and spend a whole lot less!
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!