ND Fan here with thoughts

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Well atleast our fans weren't overly annoying. I'm sure you guys are getting nervous for tomorrow. GL.

If you do win, I think it will be a good debate on who will travel better to Miami, as far as fanbases are concerned...
The only debate will be who can better afford the four digit ticket prices.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
The only debate will be who can better afford the four digit ticket prices.
My buddies dad is a major booster. He said it is the only time he has felt powerless in the last 15 years. He is fighting with former athletes and multi-millionaires just to get two tickets. It is absolutely sickening. I honestly think UGA would travel more than either of us.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
My buddies dad is a major booster. He said it is the only time he has felt powerless in the last 15 years. He is fighting with former athletes and multi-millionaires just to get two tickets. It is absolutely sickening. I honestly think UGA would travel more than either of us.
It was impossible to get tickets to the national title game between us and LSU last year under $1,500.00. We walked around the Superdome and we didn't see the first scalper in sight.

I think Bama, ND and UGA would all travel about the same.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
It was impossible to get tickets to the national title game between us and LSU last year under $1,500.00. We walked around the Superdome and we didn't see the first scalper in sight.

I think Bama, ND and UGA would all travel about the same.
Yeah I've wondered whether, if I just flew to Miami, I could find scalpers for less than a G. I guess not.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Yeah I've wondered whether, if I just flew to Miami, I could find scalpers for less than a G. I guess not.
Or you could just rent a suite at the nearest Hotel with the biggest screen available......order in some Hooter's Wings -- schedule a massage for right after the game -- and spend a whole lot less!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.