Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Check the board before starting new threads

Getting tired of deleting thread after thread about new coaching hires when we have a 'catch all' sticky thread posted above. Search / look before posting new threads!
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team CrimsonForever1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Check the board before starting new threads

Everyone`s trying to break the big scoop, huh? I can imagine how hard it was 6 years ago when we were searching for a coach on this board!!!! I have visited the barn board, and that place is absurd with rumor after rumor, and opinion after opinion on coaching hires!!!!! This forum is by far the best moderated board on the internet, thank you!!!!!
    I have but one life to give to my country, and I give it to The Crimson Tide

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Check the board before starting new threads

Yah, we've never tried to be a 'big scoop' board as it basically forces the forum to become a free-for-all wrt rumors.

If folks will just settle down and look / search before posting, everything will be fine.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!