Caption This

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Caption this great picture from the game.

"Block or tackle I forget, but I do know this guy is HUGE!"

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Ryan Smith: "Let's see now. Football is a game of fundamentals. All I have to do is fight through Mount Everest here, and then tackle that bull with the football."

"Um..."

rolltide1982

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 19, 2011
i really do, i love the game. i love being out here on the grass, i love being with my teamates and i especially love the cool burst of in my face when a player from the other team just blows right by me

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
"Problems continue this week for the University of Alabama. NFL Scouts are becoming increasingly frustrated at the lack of development of great vision by the Alabama running backs. The offensive line, they say, is not doing a good enough job of missing their blocks. Getting a hat on a hat, the hole is too big, and the Bama backs have no opportunity to demonstrate and develop good vision since the hole is there right before their eyes!

In a related story, NFL Scouts recommended to UA that they look into how things are done by their in-state rival. Down on the plains at Auburn University, no such problem can be found. The offensive line is very efficient at missing their blocks (#1 in the country), thereby forcing Tre Mason and Ontario McCalebb, the NCAA all-time leader for most runs ending with a sprint out of bounds, to develop their vision since no hole has been developed through which they can run.

Unfortunately, there is no evidence indicating that this shall change anytime soon for Alabama football. Lacy and Yeldon shall continue running through huge holes.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)

1. (#24) "I want my Mama!!"

2. (#24) "At least the guy blowing me away is bigger than the guy blowing away my teammate to my left..."

3. (#24) "All in?? Not me! Just look at these guys! Troopah never mentioned this on my recruiting party, er, visit"

4. (#24) "These guys make the towel look WAY cooler than that fool Troopah does..."

5. (Lacy) "Which one of you little guys back there wants some? Also, would you rather I run over you or make you look stupid tackling air with my spin move? Choose wisely"

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Caption this great picture from the game.

"Block or tackle I forget, but I do know this guy is HUGE!"

Fluker: "Where's Jake Holland? I want to show him how I can block using no hands like this."

Michael Williams: "Psst. Mr. Lacy is about to come through. Clear the hole...oh wait...never mind."

Lacy: "The turf is really beat up today. Can't wait to go start a thread on TideFans about field conditions."

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Eddie: "I'll need to buy 4 steaks after the game. Two for DJ and Williams, and two for the guys that about to get bruised."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.