Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Mr. UGA Football Tony Barnhart article on Aaron Murray

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    I counted only 4 common opponents: Mizzou, Ole Miss, UT, and au, who was the 5th? I also agree how a team played a common opponent doesn't really say much, ie LSU 12 Auburn 10 Alabama 49 Auburn 0. A lot has to do with when you play a team, how is the schedule loaded, front end or back end, injuries, and yes even the weather can influence an outcome. I would prefer in the future we schedule TAMU away from November since we already have LSU and au as two of last three games. Swap TAMU for Ole Miss, earlier in the season.
    Florida Atlantic
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Well looking back at 2008, we looked great against State and Auburn but we came up short against Florida in the SEC game. This where I expect this game to go.
    We have more than a couple of high schools that would look great against Ga State and *U.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    They definitely deserve to be there, they beat Florida and did what they needed to do. My point was all the talk about them "peaking" and improving. Based on their competition at the end, you would expect them to improve.
    yeah, how come there aren't articles about us "improving" after crushing w. carolina and auburn?

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    yeah, how come there aren't articles about us "improving" after crushing w. carolina and auburn?
    well, jeff schultz in the ajc today is picking UGA to win because bama lost to a&m as if that has anything to do with saturday's game

Hereís what I see: Georgiaís defense is playing really well. Aaron Murray is throwing to the correct receivers (also the correct team). Todd Gurley ó freshman going on Athens mayor. The Bulldogs were smacked at South Carolina, but Alabama lost at home to Texas A&M. The Aggies scored touchdowns on their first three possessions with that crazy no-huddle thing that Saban fears will doom civilization.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by davefrat View Post
    or that we have absolutely annihilated every team we have played except LSU and a and m (with our d playing very well and AJ throwing to the "correct" receivers)
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

Barnhart picked UGA last night on CSS. The actual vote was 2 for UGA and 2 for Bama. They ranked the units

OL Bama
    DL Bama
    WR UGA
    ST Bama
    LB UGA
    DB UGA
    QB Bama
    HC Bama
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner