Can we please go ahead and give Nick Saban a LIFETIME contract?

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Coach Bryant lived a hard life, one which he made hard on himself and the state of his health. I could say more, but I'm not going to. Saban has health problems, but they're not the product of tobacco and booze. He exercises and stays in shape and, as noted above, he really doesn't even drink at all. After we won the NCG in '09, old friends tried to get him just to have one drink, but he didn't. If he has one health-threatening habit, it's those damned oatmeal cakes, packed with saturated fat...
I heard that after he had to do all those takes for the ESPN commercial that he got sick of them. I think he literally had 20-30 takes of him taking a bite out of one.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
When Saban came to Alabama, at the time I was just hoping he would coach us long enough to win a championship and set us up like he did at LSU, anything more would be icing on the cake. He has delivered in spades and all indications are he will stay as long as he, the fans and University are happy.

The longer he stays the harder it's gonna be to get rid of him.:)

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I think CNS & more importantly Ms Teri, like it here just as much as we like having him.

Anyone know just how much money he gives back? I have heard it was over $1m a year to various charities?

I think he is at home.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.