Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar
    Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Mock playoff committee chooses this year's 4 team field (from SI.com)

Since you playoff people love a playoff so much, letís just get rid of Division I-A/ Division I-AA nonsense ala college basketball. Everybody will be at the same level. A 64 team playoff, we can even get Obama to make his picks every year.
    Due to the current workload, the light at the end of the tunnel will be temporarily turned off.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC luvthat_TIDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    They will continue to add teams until and it will get so bad that eventually a team with 5 or 6 losses will get into the playoff and then win the whole thing. If there were an 8 team playoff this year with conference winners plus some at-large. Georgia Tech (if they beat FSU) would have a shot at a national title with 6 losses.
    Heck, why not? That is all I hear from NFL fans, NCAA has NO true champion without a playoff. I say that is why EVERY GAME is important on the college level. Look at NY Giants last year. Won Super Bowl with 7 losses I think, I definitely don't like this.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Second Team riggstidefan7's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

If they are trying to keep the SEC from keep winning the BCSNC, they-re not going to be happy. In my opinion, the larger the playoff expansion the better for the SEC.