Tide-Pride and other sections not filling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
The stadium was not full for any game this year except maybe Texas ATM. Should TP have penalties for not showing up or selling the tickets? It is a shame that we at a time of dominance and people want to buy tickets and not show up.

Solutions?

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
Solutions?
Live with it. This is a free country, you can't force anyone to use a ticket. It would be nice if they could open the gates after the end of the first quarter and fill the seats with waiting patrons but we know that's just not feasible.

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
Which sections (other than the South end zone upper deck) were not full? A seat here or there was free but I didn't see wholesale seats open before halftime of any game except Western Carolina.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Not using the tickets is exactly what the students are getting beaten down by on the other thread. So that answer does not work according to TP holders.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Live with it. This is a free country, you can't force anyone to use a ticket. It would be nice if they could open the gates after the end of the first quarter and fill the seats with waiting patrons but we know that's just not feasible.
With electronic scanning, you could refuse to sell it to them in the future if it wasn't used.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Thousands of open seats just not all in one section. All over the stadium were empty seats. I could easily have gone and sat in 50 yard line seats.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Not using the tickets is exactly what the students are getting beaten down by on the other thread. So that answer does not work according to TP holders.
Pay full price for them rather than $5 and then you have the right to complain about someone who has between $80-$200 invested in a ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
The stadium was not full for any game this year except maybe Texas ATM. Should TP have penalties for not showing up or selling the tickets? It is a shame that we at a time of dominance and people want to buy tickets and not show up.

Solutions?
With the exception of the Western Carolina game,
I would like to see your proof. I drive from Atlanta every week and do not see what
you are taking about. The only visible problem is the student section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.