Objective Comparison of the Schedules and Stats of ND, Alabama, UGA

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
If I were Notre Dame I'd just run the option since Bama can't stop dual threat quarterbacks... so would Les Miles for that matter.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
we're not saying you dont have a chance, we're saying that you aren't gonna beat us with QB play unless Golson suddenly becomes Robert Griffin.

If I were you I'd bank on running the ball and not turning it over.
Fair. Our O won't carry us to a win, but it could generate a loss. Golson will have to play his best game he has ever played. I think the passing opportunities are there, if he can use his legs to stretch plays.

I haven't seen an injury thread here. What happened with those injuries against Georgia (I saw Stinson go out for a play, and another guy).

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Fair. Our O won't carry us to a win, but it could generate a loss. Golson will have to play his best game he has ever played. I think the passing opportunities are there, if he can use his legs to stretch plays.

I haven't seen an injury thread here. What happened with those injuries against Georgia (I saw Stinson go out for a play, and another guy).
With a month of rest, we should expect everyone who started to return, unless something has happened I haven't heard about.

cmmiller711

All-American
Nov 24, 2006
Birmingham, AL

All the injuries during the UGA arent a threat to the BCSNCG as far as i know. Kenny Bell is out for the year though i think.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.