Georgia Students Make a SEC Championship Video

HitMan54

1st Team
Jan 29, 2007
Only the Government Knows
WEAK!
Show some plays or highlight reels from this season. Show why UGA has a good team. Not fake hype from students. They've played some decent ball, I wouldn't mind seeing something from what the east is sending this year.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
WEAK!
Show some plays or highlight reels from this season. Show why UGA has a good team. Not fake hype from students. They've played some decent ball, I wouldn't mind seeing something from what the east is sending this year.
Really? I think the video is stupid and cheesy, but how can you say it's weak because it shows students supporting the team? Not all videos have to have highlights.

#1sabanite

3rd Team
Sep 14, 2008
nothing like giving Coach Cochran more ammo to fire up the team with, will they not ever learn, first a "black out" now this

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
WEAK!
there are not a lot of highlight reels from this season, unless you want a montage of plays against the might ramblin wreck

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
LMAO! I guess dem boyz picked up they street cred on the mean streets of Alpharetta. Must be a b*tch having yo parents be stayin' in that 5 bedroom house in the burbs.
you don't know the daily misery these kids face growing up in the ghettos of north fulton. some of the horse farms these kids live on are only 20 acres for God's sake and they have to drive a 2009 bmw WITHOUT BLUETOOTH

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
Par for the course when it comes to these types of videos. This is one of the better ones I've seen. I don't think these are meant to be taken seriously.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.