Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: Atlanta radio host and former UGA QB Buck Belue: "Barrett Jones overrated"

I grew up over there and have some close friends that really know football. I can tell you they are certainly not feeling over confident. They think Georgia can play with Bama and they know they will have to play lights out to win.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

It's too bad the concept of the Wildcat formation wasn't adequately implemented with Herschel. If it had been, then ol' Buck could have assumed his natural and appropriate place on the bench next to the waterboy. I think that he would have made an excellent ball inflator.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

Is that the same idiot who does the Atlanta Braves pregame show? I wouldn't pay attention to anything he says.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Atlanta radio host and former UGA QB Buck Belue: "Barrett Jones overrated"

Quote Originally Posted by TIDEnGA View Post
    Just so you know our team is focused and is handling this as a business trip. Sound familiar?
    How YOU doin'?

No surprise there. BAMA coming in on a business trip; the opponent coming in on the carnival train, riding the freak wagon with the bearded lady and the tranny midget rappers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk