Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 20
  1. #1
    BamaNation Scout Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6

    ThumbsUp Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    For the sake of the SEC west, for the sake of winning another title, there's a bunch of Aggies that want Bama to curb stomp Georgia. Finish strong and it's yours.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #2
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Breaux Bridge, La
    Posts
    11,828

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Thanks for trying to ruin our season
    "I deserve a mute supermodel who likes pasty Irish guys and loves to cook."

    Harvey Bullock - Gotham

  4. #3
    BamaNation First Team
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    283

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by kerrdog View Post
    For the sake of the SEC west, for the sake of winning another title, there's a bunch of Aggies that want Bama to curb stomp Georgia. Finish strong and it's yours.
    Thanks Kerr Dog for the well wishes. Texas A & M is an excellent addition to the SEC. Welcome aboard and here's to a respectful rivalry for the years to come. I just wish the Longhorns had won a game or so more so they could face Johnny Football in a bowl game. Good luck to you in your bowl game.

  5. #4
    BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    16,400

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    Thanks for trying to ruin our season
    A loss might be just what it takes to gain the focus required to finish strong.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

  6. #5
    BamaNation All-American BAMA1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mobile
    Posts
    4,269

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonDynasT View Post
    Thanks Kerr Dog for the well wishes. Texas A & M is an excellent addition to the SEC. Welcome aboard and here's to a respectful rivalry for the years to come. I just wish the Longhorns had won a game or so more so they could face Johnny Football in a bowl game. Good luck to you in your bowl game.
    It's still possible. I hope it happens.

  7. #6
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    14,156

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMA1979 View Post
    It's still possible. I hope it happens.

    CBSsports thinks the Capital One will take the Aggies, so they wouldn't play the big 12. It would probably be against Michigan. That would be interesting, with the quarterbacks.
    Roll Tide

  8. #7
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Posts
    32,488

    Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Roll Tide!

  9. #8
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ocean Springs, MS
    Posts
    11,694

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Thanks for the wishes. You guys have proven to be an excellent addition to the conference and good luck going forward! sip

  10. #9
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    12,765

    Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    CBSsports thinks the Capital One will take the Aggies, so they wouldn't play the big 12. It would probably be against Michigan. That would be interesting, with the quarterbacks.
    No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game. Congrats to A&M on an impressive season and congrats to Johnny Football who will soon be Johnny Heisman.

  11. #10

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game.
    Yah, the Aggies are going to curb-stomp anyone they play in the bowl game. Only the top three or four teams could beat them and even then, it wouldn't be easy. They're playing good ball.
    Look out - Kenyan Drake can fly!

  12. #11
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    14,156

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game. Congrats to A&M on an impressive season and congrats to Johnny Football who will soon be Johnny Heisman.
    Oh yeah, of course they would. I was just saying it would be interesting with having two scrambling qb's. Manziel will still embarrass Denard.


    and I will be rooting for the Aggies, I like Sumlin he is a good coach.
    Last edited by TideMom2Boys; November 30th, 2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Roll Tide

  13. #12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
    Posts
    12,765

    Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Oh yeah, of course they would. I was just saying it would be interesting with having two scrambling qb's. Manziel will still embarrass Denard.


    and I will be rooting for the Aggies, I like Sumlin he is a good coach.
    He's not Qb anymore at Meeeeeshigan.

  14. #13
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    14,156

    Re: Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

    Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    He's not Qb anymore at Meeeeeshigan.
    Why? I knew he was injured, but he wouldn't be back in a few weeks?
    Roll Tide

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 

[CLICK] GET BAMA Calendar

TideFansStore.com - FAN Gear