Aggie Fan saying Roll Tide Roll!

kerrdog

Nov 16, 2012
For the sake of the SEC west, for the sake of winning another title, there's a bunch of Aggies that want Bama to curb stomp Georgia. Finish strong and it's yours.

CrimsonDynasT

2nd Team
Sep 23, 2007
For the sake of the SEC west, for the sake of winning another title, there's a bunch of Aggies that want Bama to curb stomp Georgia. Finish strong and it's yours.
Thanks Kerr Dog for the well wishes. Texas A & M is an excellent addition to the SEC. Welcome aboard and here's to a respectful rivalry for the years to come. I just wish the Longhorns had won a game or so more so they could face Johnny Football in a bowl game. Good luck to you in your bowl game.:BigA:

BAMA1979

All-American
Nov 15, 2006
Mobile
Thanks Kerr Dog for the well wishes. Texas A & M is an excellent addition to the SEC. Welcome aboard and here's to a respectful rivalry for the years to come. I just wish the Longhorns had won a game or so more so they could face Johnny Football in a bowl game. Good luck to you in your bowl game.:BigA:
It's still possible. I hope it happens.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
CBSsports thinks the Capital One will take the Aggies, so they wouldn't play the big 12. It would probably be against Michigan. That would be interesting, with the quarterbacks.
No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game. Congrats to A&M on an impressive season and congrats to Johnny Football who will soon be Johnny Heisman.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game.
Yah, the Aggies are going to curb-stomp anyone they play in the bowl game. Only the top three or four teams could beat them and even then, it wouldn't be easy. They're playing good ball.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
No it wouldn't. A&M would (scratch that..will) stomp the holy crap out of whoever they play in their bowl game. Congrats to A&M on an impressive season and congrats to Johnny Football who will soon be Johnny Heisman.
Oh yeah, of course they would. I was just saying it would be interesting with having two scrambling qb's. Manziel will still embarrass Denard.

and I will be rooting for the Aggies, I like Sumlin he is a good coach.

Last edited:

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
They've had Robinson lined up in the backfield playing some tailback. Devin Gardner has been playing QB... he throws the ball a little better than Denard. But Robinson is still the most dangerous weapon they have... as Ohio St. found out again.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Thanks for helping us to refocus--if Bama finishes with another Crystal Ball maybe we will let you Aggies help us polish it. Congratulations Texas A&M for a great first season in the SEC. Ironically --if you had stayed in the Big 12 you would probably be headed for Miami to play Notre Dame.

b2v4ua

All-SEC
Dec 12, 2009
Springville,Al
Ya'll are a great addition to the SEC. I like the fact that ya'll had no lip service like Mizz and did your talking on the field. Thanks for being a team player . Roll Tide and Go Aggies

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Thanks very much! I have a feeling this will be y'all some year in the near future. aTm has been my favorite addition to the SEC. But I kinda wished y'all were in the east division. ;-)

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Thanks for helping us to refocus--if Bama finishes with another Crystal Ball maybe we will let you Aggies help us polish it. Congratulations Texas A&M for a great first season in the SEC. Ironically --if you had stayed in the Big 12 you would probably be headed for Miami to play Notre Dame.
I don't think we should let anyone else polish our balls.

(if this is a board violation then I apologize. Attempt at humor)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.