Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team BamaBoots's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Pac 12 Championship Game

How many times did this crew say Stanford had the most physical defense in the country? Sounds like the are trying to convince someone. Maybe themselves?

2. Advertisement

Re: Pac 12 Championship Game

Just turned this on, kinda surprised to see UCLA pushing Standford like this.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Good grief, UCLA has 224 yards with almost 14 minutes to go in the second quarter?
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Wow! What a return after an interception!
    Roll Tide

Wow, incredible run back on the INT!

Lurch Backwater!

I think that's a TD...

Lurch Backwater!

Now, I see why these teams just run the ball. UCLA was gashing them...just run it.
    Roll Tide

Looks like 6 to me too

bad call on review but didn't matter

Momentum on Stanford's side now.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar

Before the INT, I was about to post and ask if anyone was rethinking the idea that UCLA might have been sandbagging last week on purpose, thinking they had a better chance of beating Stanford than Oregon this week.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I like Stanford, they're a lot like us offensively. They're a 3-4 defensively but it is a one-gap scheme like Bum Phillips used.

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Talkative on TideFans.com

Defense stepping up in the pathetic twelve means they forced a punt..........wow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson