Unable to come to SECCG because my dear wife broke her leg

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Thanks for sharing this. You have been a member for 8 years and I hope you post often. Sounds like you have a nice big screen to watch the game one. Turn up the volume, get some watered down coke and pretend your watching on the Jumbotron!

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Dude, you should have just put out a big bowl of water and a case of pizza rolls. Just kidding - good on ya'.
Heh, heh! I could have done that, but our old dog would have taken care of any pizza rolls within reach. I guess the dog could have stayed at the vet like we originally planned. Come to think of it, my wife might have been able to stay at the vet's office, too. They would've fed her and I'm sure provided a comfy pad or blanket to lay on. She can't walk on her own, so they wouldn't have had to worry about that. Biting might have become a problem, though.;)

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Huck I think this game is going to be quite a bit more special to you both in years to come.

Been married to a Bama Girl for 33 years, no way I would go without her.

Enjoy the Win today, RTR!
Thanks, FloridaTom. That makes me feel better. I think you're right about this being a special moment for us. I love the Crimson Tide and so does my wife. It would hurt my heart to think of her sitting at home while I was at the game. There's no way I would enjoy myself. We both graduated from Alabama and one of our favorite experiences is watching games together. She does get mad sometimes when I yell at the TV (especially if it's at one of our players -- btw, that's something I never do when we're at a game and probably ever shouldn't do at home, either. I'm still working on that.), but that's OK. I'll do my best to stay under control. I don't want to be silenced by a crutch thrown in my direction.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.