Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I hate I missed it. (Rolling eyes) Why in the world would they do that to themselves? Or to the rest of the ESPN-watching world? Now we're going to fight THAT image as Alabamians. Maybe the fact that she is such a huge barner will reinforce to everyone else in the country what we already know to be true about them.

It was pretty bad....She Barked. At least she is embarrassing the Barn.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So the Gameday crew think ND would have 3-4 losses without Manti? What does that say about your team, when he isn't anywhere near Jarvis or Clowney?

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
The bad thing was Bama had a moron fan named Greg (from Dothan)
outdo her in ignorance. Really a complete idiot. Gives everyone the impression that we are all a bunch of hicks.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.
oh noes, the corso curse ;)

i think murray is going to try too hard. i think like herbstreit that they will come out on fire, but i think that will last about a quarter, then we take control

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
oh noes, the corso curse ;)

i think murray is going to try too hard. i think like herbstreit that they will come out on fire, but i think that will last about a quarter, then we take control

Yep, they haven't played a physical team like us since October. They won't be able to last all quarters.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Trailer Park Tammy - the Southern Snooky ... Fowler seemed to enjoy presenting it and apologized on our behalf to Texas A&M for walking into "this" What's his problem today? Not enough prunes?
Im glad I'm not the only one who noticed it about Fowler but overall it was a pretty good Gameday show.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Roll Tide from St Petersburg Russia! Got 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and colder than......

Trusting in my Bama friends to yell for me today in Atlanta. Just hoping the internet powers that be allow me to get the game tonight.

Hoping for a bunch of overreacting dogs to get caught looking and Bama to just take care of business.
Great post, Moss!

About the same amount of snow on the ground here in Ottawa, Canada...

Gotta love how we are all together in spirit - no matter where we are!

Rolllllllll Tide, everbody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Can't believe this will be the last Saturday to watch our guys this year. Sad. Anyway, Roll Tide. I am so ready for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.