Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Btw - I've been looking at something. Here's UGA's drives against Florida, the only real defense they've played comparable to us:

1) 3 plays, 20 yards, TD (this followed a Florida fumble at their own 16)
2) 5 plays, 13 yards, fumble
3) 7 plays, 35 yards, interception
4) 5 plays, 15 yards, inteception
5) 3 plays, -5 yards, punt
6) 6 plays, 24 yards, punt
7) 5 plays, 13 yards, FG (started at Florida 25 after turnover)
8) 3 plays, 6 yards, missed FG (started at Florida 22)
9) 4 plays, 6 yards, punt
10) 4 plays, -2 yards, punt
11) 7 plays, 75 yards, TD
12) 6 plays, 45 yards, game over

So notice that UGA had ONE DRIVE all day - ONE!!! (Nobody has yet mentioned this).

What did in Florida was giving up 10 points by turnovers made in their own red zone. We SHOULD win the game, folks.

RTR
If I remember correctly, they started four drives in FL territory due to turnovers -- 3 from the 26 yd line or closer. And got 10 whole points out of those four drives.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
So he must have snapped at Eli.
A couple of times. Eli suggested that blocking there nose tackle was going to be a big jog. CNS snapped back, well we are pretty good ourselves. Eli quickly agreed. Eli also offered his condolences that his alma mater (sp) lost last night. CNS snapped back, well you know I've been pretty busy the last couple of days and haven't had time to keep up with them. Eli suggested that CNS usually is a little more talkative before a game than that. Think that is a good sign.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
A couple of times. Eli suggested that blocking there nose tackle was going to be a big jog. CNS snapped back, well we are pretty good ourselves. Eli quickly agreed. Eli also offered his condolences that his alma mater (sp) lost last night. CNS snapped back, well you know I've been pretty busy the last couple of days and haven't had time to keep up with them. Eli suggested that CNS usually is a little more talkative before a game than that. Think that is a good sign.
I thought when he was more relaxed that it was a good sign.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Well a Bama win will have a much better interview after the game. Something happeded with my blackberry. I have nobex radio app and I am unable to get the ump in huntsville. All I get is dead air.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
About to go into the Dome. A great Bama crowd here. More split than I expected. At least outside the stadium.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Well a Bama win will have a much better interview after the game. Something happeded with my blackberry. I have nobex radio app and I am unable to get the ump in huntsville. All I get is dead air.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

The app doesn't get the pregame for me. I think it is blacked out. I have my good ol' radio going now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.