GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Roll Tide!

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Tammy from Finebaum on espn. Ugh, she is horrible. I cringe, when I hear her voice.
    I hate I missed it. (Rolling eyes) Why in the world would they do that to themselves? Or to the rest of the ESPN-watching world? Now we're going to fight THAT image as Alabamians. Maybe the fact that she is such a huge barner will reinforce to everyone else in the country what we already know to be true about them.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride--and never quit--you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." Coach Paul Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by tmv85 View Post
    I hate I missed it. (Rolling eyes) Why in the world would they do that to themselves? Or to the rest of the ESPN-watching world? Now we're going to fight THAT image as Alabamians. Maybe the fact that she is such a huge barner will reinforce to everyone else in the country what we already know to be true about them.

It was pretty bad....She Barked. At least she is embarrassing the Barn.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Tammy from Finebaum on espn. Ugh, she is horrible. I cringe, when I hear her voice.
    Trailer Park Tammy - the Southern Snooky ... Fowler seemed to enjoy presenting it and apologized on our behalf to Texas A&M for walking into "this" What's his problem today? Not enough prunes?

So the Gameday crew think ND would have 3-4 losses without Manti? What does that say about your team, when he isn't anywhere near Jarvis or Clowney?
    Roll Tide

BamaNation First Team Huckleberry's Avatar
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Roll Tide Roll!

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

The bad thing was Bama had a moron fan named Greg (from Dothan)
    outdo her in ignorance. Really a complete idiot. Gives everyone the impression that we are all a bunch of hicks.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RJ YellowHammer's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

I have to work until 1pm today. This is driving me nuts.
    "This is not the end. This is the beginning." - Nick Saban, at the 2009 NC celebration at B-D.

OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.
    oh noes, the corso curse

i think murray is going to try too hard. i think like herbstreit that they will come out on fire, but i think that will last about a quarter, then we take control
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    oh noes, the corso curse

i think murray is going to try too hard. i think like herbstreit that they will come out on fire, but i think that will last about a quarter, then we take control

Yep, they haven't played a physical team like us since October. They won't be able to last all quarters.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    Good luck today.

ROLL TIDE!

Thanks B1G, good to have you on the board.

Game time can't get here fast enough. ROLL TIDE ROLL!
    Discipline.
    Commitment.
    Effort.
    Toughness.
    Pride.
    (http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20100201/news/100209986)