Game Thread: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
What! David Pollack just picked us to win..after praising his team all week. I am shocked. Desmond picked us as well.

rolltide79

Scout Team
Sep 6, 2010
Burlison, TN
Roll Tide Y'all. Let's get this party started! I'm wearing my Crimson glasses today so I see nothing but a win! Seriously, GA played a cupcake schedule, only playing 2 good teams, one of which they lost. They should have lost the one against FL but with 6 turnovers, FL was determined to lose that game.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Btw - I've been looking at something. Here's UGA's drives against Florida, the only real defense they've played comparable to us:

1) 3 plays, 20 yards, TD (this followed a Florida fumble at their own 16)
2) 5 plays, 13 yards, fumble
3) 7 plays, 35 yards, interception
4) 5 plays, 15 yards, inteception
5) 3 plays, -5 yards, punt
6) 6 plays, 24 yards, punt
7) 5 plays, 13 yards, FG (started at Florida 25 after turnover)
8) 3 plays, 6 yards, missed FG (started at Florida 22)
9) 4 plays, 6 yards, punt
10) 4 plays, -2 yards, punt
11) 7 plays, 75 yards, TD
12) 6 plays, 45 yards, game over

So notice that UGA had ONE DRIVE all day - ONE!!! (Nobody has yet mentioned this).

What did in Florida was giving up 10 points by turnovers made in their own red zone. We SHOULD win the game, folks.

RTR

WCS Dad

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2004
Rainbow City, AL
I'm ready for the game to start! A couple of times this year I've found myself building up the strength of our opponent against our weaknesses (real or imaginary). That's what I've done this week. I guess it's because we lost so many folks from last year's team that we've exceeded my expectations. Now we're here in the championship game, with a chance to play the Irish for the national championship if we win. It's great to be a Bama fan (even when I'm a bit psychotic)! :) RTR.

tmv85

All-SEC
I wish I could go back to sleep until about 2:50 PM. :tongue: I have always been one of those fans who gets butterflies any time we face a worthy opponent, even if I feel certain we will (should) win. I'm ready for all the talk to stop and for the game to be played.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
An old video to a great song. The lead singer is from Alabama and a Tide fan,... I never get tired of listening to it. RTR!!
Thanks Tusk nice video!

What really struck me was all the defenders chasing after Trent & I don't think we ever gave Hanks the credit he deserved wow some of those catches. Maze had one wit 2 defenders all over him.

Well today let's make some new highlights.

JGrim

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2010
Roll Tide from South Georgia! Just got old I had the wrong shirt on today-no sir, i don't think so.

tmv85

All-SEC
Tammy from Finebaum on espn. Ugh, she is horrible. I cringe, when I hear her voice.
I hate I missed it. (Rolling eyes) Why in the world would they do that to themselves? Or to the rest of the ESPN-watching world? Now we're going to fight THAT image as Alabamians. Maybe the fact that she is such a huge barner will reinforce to everyone else in the country what we already know to be true about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.