2012-13 TIDEFANS ANNUAL Yahoo Sport College Football Bowl Pick-em

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE NOTE

ALL PICKS ARE BEING MADE WITH CONFIDENCE POINTS AND NOT AGAINST THE SPREAD AS INITIALLY POSTED.

For rules on how to play please click the "How To Play" Tab at the top of your pick distribution page.

I'm very sorry for any confusion. Now let 'er rip!

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
I would go back and edit your initial post about this where it talks about using the spread. Mayne make the changes in bold.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Hello everyone, the 2012 College Football Bowl Season is nearly upon us. Nothing makes the bowl season more fun than participating in Yahoo Sports Bowl Pick-em with a group of friends.

Some of you may remember last years contest and the great prizes offered to the winners. TideFans.com is once again willing to put up prizes for the persons who show the highest College Football IQ. Here's how it works -

The total prize money depends on the number of people that enter. BamaNation is offering $2 for every person that enters up to $600 total purse with the prize breakdown as follows:

1st - 50% of purse
2nd - 25% of purse
3rd - 15% of purse
4th - 10% of purse

*Please only one entry per person*

*All Prizes Will Be Given In The Form Of A Gift Certificate To The TideFans.com Store*

*Gift Certificates Will Be E-mailed To The Winners After The Bowl Season Concludes*

Last years winners can tell you how much fun it was to purchase the latest and greatest Bama Gear at the TideFans.com Store.

Just like last years contest the last place finisher will take home a $25.00 TideFans.com Gift Certificate. So don't give up if you start out slow.

As soon as the Bowl Matchups are announced a link to the contest will be provided. Be sure to watch this board for updates. This years pick-em will be against the spread. Confidence points tend to confuse some players so we'll keep it simple.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLL

Maybe one of the kind staff members could fix the thread title for me? My keyboard is acting up. Thanks
Game is set for Confidence Points. Is that correct? I hope so. I hate the spread. Probably the only reason i don't gamble on football.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Game is set for Confidence Points. Is that correct? I hope so. I hate the spread. Probably the only reason i don't gamble on football.
Yes Sir, the picks are set for confidence points. I personaly like this format better than the spread. In the past we've had some confusion with players using the confidence points system. Click the "how to play" tab at the top of your pick distribution page for the rules.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
Confidence points work. What is the deadline for each game?
The deadline for submitting a pick for a particular game is five (5) minutes before the scheduled start of that game. This may differ from the actual start time due to the length of pre-game activities. Once this deadline passes, your pick to win the game and the confidence points assigned to that pick are locked.

Scores cannot be added or adjusted retroactively for players who joined up late or failed to submit a pick for a particular game.

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
The winner will get $300.00 gift certificate won't they?
The winner will get 50% of the total purse. The total purse is equal to the number of players times $2.00 per player. With a maximum total purse of $600.00

Right now we have 112 players signed up.

$2.00 x 112 = $224.00

As it stands now the winner will get a $112.00 gift certificate to the TideFans.com Store. There's lots of very cool Bama Gear there to choose from.

We still have a few days before the first game kicks off so there's still time for more players to sign up and increase the payout.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.