Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Gameday...

Re: ESPN Gameday...

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Picks anyone?!

They all picked Bama, even Matt Ryan. Matt said he couldn't pick against Julio's team.
    Roll Tide

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Picks anyone?!
    All picked Bama, except I didn't see Fowler's pick for some reason...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    They all picked Bama, even Matt Ryan. Matt said he couldn't pick against Julio's team.
    Fowler too?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BFANLC View Post
    Did u say YOU'D have to get drunk to get down with Tammy? Lol
    At least he'd be too drunk to remember the experience ... like riding a moped?

10K would definitely be worth seeing Corso riding an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Fowler too?

No, but he never picks the games.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    No, but he never picks the games.
    Thanks. That's what I thought I remembered...

Yah, they mentioned that 'no one picked Georgia'...

RTR
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Copy & paste from my post in the pre-game thread

OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Just saw that Caesar's upped the spread from 7.5 to 8.

who is calling the game today? do we get gary and verne again?
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    who is calling the game today? do we get gary and verne again?
    What do YOU think?

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jack Bourbon's Avatar
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

I wonder if a lot of this UGA hype is coming from Vegas in an effort to bait ppl into sucker bets