ESPN Gameday...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The usual suspect at CBS once again picked "anti-Bama," but then again, he also picked USC last week.

And Dennis Clod once again picked against us - the guy who has ripped both national titles from us in retroactive four-team playoffs (but no bias there, y'know!)

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I like Pollack. He hasn't been as much of a homer like others have been, like Herbstreit. I wouldn't have blamed him for picking UGA though, he played there (under Richt I believe), and the game is in Atlanta. He's a good analyst.

Kevo

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2011
The usual suspect at CBS once again picked "anti-Bama," but then again, he also picked USC last week.

And Dennis Clod once again picked against us - the guy who has ripped both national titles from us in retroactive four-team playoffs (but no bias there, y'know!)
Just so you know, he picked against us against the spread. Here's the link where he picked us to win the game: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/features/writers/expert/picks/straight-up/14

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I won't get to see it (at work as always).

Please tell me who the B1G flop as a head coach picks. (I really wish he'd just put a donkey head on - truth in advertising).

kennyg

Jul 29, 2011
I see the Dwags sign, but he is wearing a yellow/gold shirt. Maybe he is a Ga Tech fan.

Yeah, gotta be that, it just made me wonder... I saw another sign with CNS pic on it that read "How bout dem dwags" so somethings
up with it...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
My Gawd - they just played PF show audio of Trailer Park Tammy ... Southern Snooky ... geez
What are you trying to make 'Snooky' look worse? (Hard to do)
Can mere mortal man make her look worse than she is?
'Snooky' would have to be drunk and fall off the stage to get down on a level with Tammy,
or has she done that too???

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.