ESPN Gameday...

Kevo

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2011
I can't express how much money I would be willing to shell out to get Nessler and Blacklidge

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
There is a reason why CBS keeps Verne and Gary. They are insane. Must be a bunch of idiots running CBS. Here's to the last time this season of hearing them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Will you at least get to listen, or monitor the score?
Wasn't clear - I was referring to Corso's pick but based on words I"m guessing he picked us.

Actually, there's a TV in the break room about 20 feet from me. Will have GameCast and TideFans on to keep up - I SERIOUSLY hope the hospital gets shall we say "less busy" this afternoon than we've been this morning. Haven't seen a morning this busy in six months.

RTR

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Wasn't clear - I was referring to Corso's pick but based on words I"m guessing he picked us.

Actually, there's a TV in the break room about 20 feet from me. Will have GameCast and TideFans on to keep up - I SERIOUSLY hope the hospital gets shall we say "less busy" this afternoon than we've been this morning. Haven't seen a morning this busy in six months.

RTR
The moon is full...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
who is calling the game today? do we get gary and verne again?
I know we've all had our moments when we were absolutely livid when these guys said certain comments that we didn't approve of....but as has been pointed out many times before.....Danielson is one of the very best as an analyst. I do enjoy how quickly he provides commentary on how a play is executed...why they ran it...why it did or did not work.

Verne now....hmmmmmm...... :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I know we've all had our moments when we were absolutely livid when these guys said certain comments that we didn't approve of....but as has been pointed out many times before.....Danielson is one of the very best as an analyst. I do enjoy how quickly he provides commentary on how a play is executed...why they ran it...why it did or did not work.

Verne now....hmmmmmm...... :)
yeah, i agree about gary. they just get tedious when we have a bad series or set of plays on o or d

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Copy & paste from my post in the pre-game thread

OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.

so let me get this straight, ESPN all picked Bama, BUT CBS all picked UGA.

so in other words, nobody knows what they are talking about. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.