ESPN Gameday...

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
it is snooki... and that skank is someone's mother. just sayin.

btw i almost vomited when i just saw that domer flag in the background.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
Nice segment by Tom Rinaldi on Coach Saban.

I learned some things I never knew....

Should be a great game!
Also a good analogy between Jordan against Rodman (Bulls vs Pistons). Daly tells Rodman not to let Jordan post up and go right. What does Jordan do. Posts up and goes right. The analogy; Saban tells our team that is the way we are. Everybody knows what we are going to do, they just can't stop it.

Last edited:

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
What are you trying to make 'Snooky' look worse? (Hard to do)
Can mere mortal man make her look worse than she is?
'Snooky' would have to be drunk and fall off the stage to get down on a level with Tammy,
or has she done that too???
Did u say YOU'D have to get drunk to get down with Tammy? Lol

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Copy & paste from my post in the pre-game thread

OK..So everybody picked Bama to win on ESPN.

Desmond Howard, who said that TJ Yeldon runs through more players than the Kardashians

David Pollack, said his heart was with UGA, but his head said Bama. So he picked Bama.

Guest picker, Matt Ryan, said that he had to give a hat tip to Julio and picked Bama. Topped it off with a Roll Tide.

Herbie said he thought UGA would play tough for 3 1/2 qtrs, but Bama would pull it off in the end.

Corso said he wanted a live animal. Said he wanted to get an elephant, but it would've cost $10K. Wanted Uga, but he was too ugly. Put on the Big Al head gear.

So....For anyone still thinking that we don't get enough respect, there's a clean sweep for you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.