Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I tell you what, we know AJ responds to adversity. So even after that interception, he shows composure. We have the best QB on the field right now.

RTR in PA

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 1, 2011
Brando is already lobbying the SEC office via the CBS airwaves to suspend Dial for the NC game if BAMA wins today. Brando continues to be a tide hater.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
And another thing...we should probably stop with that "Check with me" hurry up madness. Just get the play in the huddle....

Edit: On the other hand, if the check with mes are run plays, then I'm all for it. A hurry up, smashmouth strategy? I love it. Hard to defend when you're tired confused and getting punched in the mouth
Ohhhhhh, wouldn't that be a thing of beauty???

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I would teach that hit every day if the player leads with his shoulder. Sure, some will get called because the helmets make contact, but Dial was not targeting his head nor did he lead with his head.
Agreed. If Dial wanted to, Murray wouldn't be playing anymore today. All it would be is a 15 yd penalty and we still would've kept the ball.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Like I said earlier. The hit on AJ earlier was helmet to helmet and looked much worse than Dials hit on Murray. It's the chicago way. You shoot one of mine we send one of yourn to the morgue.
After the INT, Murray was a defender and a potential tackler. He was fair game and not entitled to the extraordinary QB protection. As I said above, Dial could have taken him out at the knees and ended his game. Time for the 2nd half thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.