Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
I've been uncharacteristically antsy for a couple days now. I think Georgia is gonna come intent to bring a haymaker soon in. It's all about weathering their "swag" and settling in. I will say the sheen of sweat on Aaron Murray's face in pre-game was at least a half-inch thick. Hope that's a good sign!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Brando needs to get his head examined. He's nuts. Georgia shock the world, yea right.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
If #3 (and 7 point underdog) were to actually beat #2 at a semi-neutral site, would it really SHOCK THE WORLD???? Brando has got to be the highest-paid dufous to ever put on a headset.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
That wasnt a shocker almost everyone of them picked the dawgs. Its got to where i hate cbs. Its time to take care of business. Roll Tide

its weird, i could swear i read this am in the ajc that barnhardt was picking bama, he must have switched.

just found it, article was from yesterday, he picked bama to win today and vs. nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.