Props to admins and owners of this board!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I'll admit that I'm rough around the edges and I said some things early on that were pointed out to me to not say (curse words, etc.). I didn't understand quite that what I said was as profane as others thought. I am very thankful looking on it now that we're very well moderated and not like the boards you see on other sites (remain nameless except for ESPN who are taking comments for the KC Chief player who committed a murder/suicide for reasons I'll never understand -- the comments there are absolutely brutal -- no wonder our society is crumbling when it comes to compassion for others).

Kudos for making this a great place to talk Bama (and other teams) football! Not only do you have my acknowledgement but you also have my full support for your policies here. Sympathies to the family and friends of those involved and I'm sorry it takes these things to make me realize it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.