****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Okay, I need a judgment call from you guys: is buying an SEC championship hat before the BCSNCG a jinx or a good luck charm? It all comes down to whether it shows we're the head of the best conference in college football or whether it suggests that's all we'll end up with. Thoughts?

We bought all our gear in 2009 the day after the sec championship. So go do it!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
May have been the best game I have ever seen. Congratulations to Georgia for a terrific season, and a valiant effort in this game. There is no doubt in my mind that the two best teams in the country played tonight, and there is also no doubt in my mind that the best team won. I'm very thankful that I am off from work until Tuesday, because it's going to take a while before my I recover from this one. #RollTideRoll. #NotreDameHereWeCome

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This is just like the lsu game, mistakes by us. We could have been up big, I am not worried about giving this team a month to prepare for Nd. We know how they respond to being behind. What a team.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I have always like Richt, didn't see what he said. Hopefully he is better in his press conference, has to be tough after a loss like that.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Listening to Richt..Makes me even prouder Coach Saban is our HC..Losing has a way of showing what kinda person you truly are..We saw the true Coach Richt in that interview..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Barrett jones was injured in the second half and played through it. He is on crutches now. Give that kid the outland trophy!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Huge kudos to Jesse for playing on one wheel. But check this out:

Barrett Jones was on crutches as Alabama celebrated. He was injured in first half, played through it in 2nd half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.