****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
Huge kudos to Jesse for playing on one wheel. But check this out:

Barrett Jones was on crutches as Alabama celebrated. He was injured in first half, played through it in 2nd half.
true warriors right there !!! when you're battling on the line, those are the kind of players you want to share your air with

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I really feel the need to write an open letter to the Atlanta sports media right now starting with "if ifs and buts were candy and nuts ..." ;)

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Think about this...

- If we call a timeout with 35 seconds to go in the first half then we go into the half 14 to 7 instead of 10 to 7.

- Then, if we punt it and pin them deep instead of trying that long field goal in the third then our next score (which we got on the very next drive) would have put us up [I think] 21 to 14, instead of being down 21 to 10.

We could have run away with this game just by changing those two plays/calls.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Huge kudos to Jesse for playing on one wheel. But check this out:

Barrett Jones was on crutches as Alabama celebrated. He was injured in first half, played through it in 2nd half.
This why I am SO glad we have a little over a month to prepare for the irish. Our guys should be healed by then.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Let the massive hype machine begin... Bama vs. Notre Dame.

But I'm just gonna enjoy being SEC CHAMPS for a while!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Think about this...

- If we call a timeout with 35 seconds to go in the first half then we go into the half 14 to 7 instead of 10 to 7.

- Then, if we punt it and pin them deep instead of trying that long field goal in the third then our next score (which we got on the very next drive) would have put us up [I think] 21 to 14, instead of being down 21 to 10.

We could have run away with this game just by changing those two plays/calls.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

Also, the interception at the goal line could have been. TD or 3. .....and thank goodness we went for two.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.