****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA in the SECCG****

Kevo

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 7, 2011
As much as I thought that Georgia didn't belong, I agree with Coach. It's a shame that this Bulldog team won't get a BCS bowl. I know there are rules, but can anyone deny that this team isn't deserving?

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
6 beers and 2 liquor drinks down and my blood pressure is still high... maybe i should go out and raise hell.
LOL..my wife is out of town and I managed to consume her last bottle of wine in the house (there was nothing else)...She won't be happy, but a planned trip to Miami should suffice!!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Family obligations during the game (still grumbling about this) and finally saw the highlights--I have the game on DVR, will watch later--and boy all I can say is..........ROLL TIDE, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I was at a wrestling tournament today (Crimson1997 took third in his bracket) and didn't get home until around 4:15. I had the game recording on my DVR and started at the beginning, carefully avoiding turning on the radio driving home and ignoring a phone call from my father-in-law. By skipping commercials and halftime, I was able to catch up to live by the middle of the fourth quarter.

Great game!!!! Roll Tide!!!!!!!! Hate I had to miss the game thread, but loving Saban's postgame press conference.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
They reported on 42 Barrett Jones left the game on crutches. They say he was injured in the 1st, anyone know anything about this?

68wRTR

All-SEC
Aug 19, 2007
Morris, AL
They reported on 42 Barrett Jones left the game on crutches. They say he was injured in the 1st, anyone know anything about this?
Crap, i hope its not his hip. I believe when there was talk of EL's turf toe being a major problem for the team, someone mentioned BJ as having a lingering hip problem.

Last edited:

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Random thoughts....I may be more worn out than the players! We had injuries but all seem minor relatively speaking I think? Jones, Jesse and Eddie seemed dinged hope none are major. Glad Bama has some time off after an emotional, physical game like that. Ga. deserves a much better bowl than they will get. Think of it, not only did they beat Fla. but made SECCG and now they drop below them. Never say never but I don't see how ND can handle this team. Bama has been on big stage much more than ND and seems to have a lot more talent. Cooper is just a stud hard to believe he is a true Freshman

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Family obligations during the game (still grumbling about this) and finally saw the highlights--I have the game on DVR, will watch later--and boy all I can say is..........ROLL TIDE, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that you already know the result will save you from a serious ulcer

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Amazing game. I'm shaking all over. Think I had a mild heart attack on that last play.

one of the best games I've ever watched.

Roll Tide!
I about passed out on the long pass that got them down to the 10 yard line. Why they didn't spike it, don't know, don't care, just glad they didn't. This game is a classic for the ages. Krymsonman

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I about passed out on the long pass that got them down to the 10 yard line. Why they didn't spike it, don't know, don't care, just glad they didn't. This game is a classic for the ages. Krymsonman
The next throw was intended for the end zone which would have scored or stopped the clock with an incompletion so it wasn't such a bad idea to go ahead and run the play rather than lose time spiking the ball. The killer for UGA was Bama tipping the pass and it falling short and the other UGA player catching it where he did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.