Roll tide

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I don't care if it's the wrong board. SEC CHAMPS BABY. looks like we will get Vonn Bell their it has recruiting news lol

brutetough

1st Team
Dec 11, 2010
I think with this win, we should be able to turn some of our attention to sealing the recruiting deals.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I have deleted the email I received the other day with the picture , but When bell came to the Iron Bowl (with his Mother) he was dressed head to toe in Bama gear sleeping in the back seat. We have been skyrocketing up and into the lead since the Summer. He has seen BAMA play 4 times including at TENN. They were our competition.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
After watching that game it's hard to imagine a kid not wanting to play on a stage like that. Cooper and Yeldon were incredible and as true freshman. You come to Alabama, you have a chance as a true freshman to contribute to a championship.

Imagine if Yeldon stuck with Auburn...

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Update: his coach has stated that Vonn Bell will decide when their season is over. The only thing to maybe delay it is the hiring of UT coach, which should be within the next week, but going to BAMA. His coach stated that he has all his questions answered. So, that's 2 5 stars in the month of december. One last thing is I believe that bell could be an EE if he chooses ,but not completely sure.

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Update: his coach has stated that Vonn Bell will decide when their season is over. The only thing to maybe delay it is the hiring of UT coach, which should be within the next week, but going to BAMA. His coach stated that he has all his questions answered. So, that's 2 5 stars in the month of december. One last thing is I believe that bell could be an EE if he chooses ,but not completely sure.
Great stuff, Jambama1. Thanks!

What, if anything, have you been hearing about Laremy Tunsil? Saban noted in one of his radio shows that he'd like to add some OL depth. Is there any news on Kenneth Santa Marina?

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Great stuff, Jambama1. Thanks!

What, if anything, have you been hearing about Laremy Tunsil? Saban noted in one of his radio shows that he'd like to add some OL depth. Is there any news on Kenneth Santa Marina?
BIG BIG LEAD for Tunsil, and KSM willn't be in this class unless a lot of drastic turns happen.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Sure hope Vonn Bell comes to Alabama. Just imagine Bell and Collins as the safeties for the Tide for the next couple of years. I doubt we keep either longer than 3 years.

riggstidefan7

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 10, 2011
Guin, AL
Sure hope Vonn Bell comes to Alabama. Just imagine Bell and Collins as the safeties for the Tide for the next couple of years. I doubt we keep either longer than 3 years.
Remember we also have Eddie Williams, who redshirted this year I believe. Haha was also a 5 star safety. We'll be deep at safety.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.