Jesse Williams Appreciation Thread

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Jesse is a monster, will hate to see him go. Wonder if he will be able to score a TD in the full back position before he leaves?

I'm going with "Ain't gonna happen!" I think he would be a more capable ball carrier than Cody would have been, but I don't see Saban giving the lead man the ball in a crucial situation. Hand it to the back that's done it a thousand times over. Don't risk handing the rock to a ball carrying rookie.

jnhgiela

Suspended
May 26, 2011
Mobile, AL
I always think about his interview when he decided to come to Alabama and how he said, in essence, that if he were to play football anywhere, he wants to play for the best program there is. Then he said, in a very matter-of-fact manner, that Alabama is the best so that's where he wants to go. How awesome it must be for he and his family to see that, indeed, he has really reached some serious heights getting to play for and give so much back to THE premier program in the country.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
i really can't believe he came back in on Saturday. he was not even able to put weight on his leg and looked to be in terrible pain on the cart while they were checking him out. they pulled him into the locker room and next thing i know he's in the backfield leading Lacy in for a TD

tough SOB!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.