Jesse Williams Appreciation Thread

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
My heart sank during that brief period of time when Jesse was out and Brandon wasn't replacing him (due to his injury in Auburn game). I didn't think we could match up without either of those two playing the middle. Like the rest of you, I was thrilled to see Jesse come back in, and then to see both he and Brandon playing thru the pain....well, it's yet another reason I'm proud to be a Crimson Tide fan. In my opinion, this was the difference in the game from that point forward.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Jesse is the man. He did a great job. I would like to see him cyclone into the endzone for a td next month.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
My heart sank during that brief period of time when Jesse was out and Brandon wasn't replacing him (due to his injury in Auburn game). I didn't think we could match up without either of those two playing the middle. Like the rest of you, I was thrilled to see Jesse come back in, and then to see both he and Brandon playing thru the pain....well, it's yet another reason I'm proud to be a Crimson Tide fan. In my opinion, this was the difference in the game from that point forward.

Ditto...
He's one of my favorite players. Just love his attitude and the way he plays the game, just an all around great player. And it's clear he IS a difference maker on the defense and has played an important role on offense. He's had a great year...way to go Jesse, fighting through the pain and playing like a champ, on BOTH offense and defense! Fantastic player...

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
I admit when I saw Jesse go down I was ready to book a flight to the Outback Bowl or Cotton Bowl. UGA saw it to and started attacking the middle successfully. But Jesse Williams has the heart of a champion without question. He wasn't about to let his teammates down, fought through the pain and had that huge stop on 3rd and 1. It has been fun watching you play Jesse, one more game to go!

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
When he went down, I said to my girlfriend (who doesn't know anything about football except that she thinks AJ is "cute"), "That may be the ballgame. You won't hear about him a lot during the game, but he makes a huge difference on every play. Without him, they can just run up the middle." I was dumbfounded when they announced he might come back in the game, and cringed when I saw him dive into the line of scrimmage at FB. I'm so thankful that he's okay, a little for our team, but mostly for his future. He can be a great NFL D-lineman. I love how he has embraced Alabama since he arrived!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.