Jesse Williams Appreciation Thread

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Jesse left it all on the field and then some. Huge heart, huge game. When he was out they were able to run the ball straight through the middle with relative ease. If he hadn't come back I'm not sure we would have pulled it out. The guy just wanted to play so badly, and he didn't even grow up knowing what football was. Can't say enough about him coming back. He probably played through a ton of pain. Hope his knee is okay long term.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
There is nothing like that MAN in the middle. He does so much work that doesn't show up in the stats, but you saw what it was like when he wasn't there. Here's hoping the injury is too serious.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
in response to all of the crap thrown around consistently this year by our own nay-sayers, i have to say this team is full of players that show the famous "pluck and grit". they showed it in the lsu game, they showed it in the a and m game and they showed it tonight. any of those games, they could have rolled over when they were punched in the mouth, or made mistakes, gave up plays, etc. but they didn't. all year, we had people playing hurt, or coming in and playing once people got hurt

i have to say i am extremely proud of what this team has accomplished this year and what they are on their way to accomplishing in another month. roll tide.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Jesse Your the Man, could see we really missed you when you were out, Great win even with all the turnovers.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Way to hang in there for that stop on 3rd and 1 when we really needed it. RTR!!! :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA: :BigA:
He made that play, but Big Brandon Ivory gave him an assist! I'm very impressed with how both of them sucked it and played through injury. We got a view of how important a big nasty NG is in a 3-4 defense!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Jessie is one beautiful, great, big Monstar.
@ThaMonstar if you want to tweet something to show him some love.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.