Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Re: Murray was hit CLEAN by Dial. After an interception quarterback becomes a DEFENDE

Quote Originally Posted by Bama Fish 86-9 View Post
    The SEC will take a look, no doubt. No telling what their ruling will be either. Was it clean? I believe so. Nothing but a blocker doing his job on a defender moving towards the ball carrier. If they say that the QB should have protection on this type of play, what kind of a game is football gonna become? Two hand touch on the QB. If he moves toward the ball, game on. If he doesnt want to get hit, run to the sideline.
    Or lay down on the ground ...

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Bad Pony's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Murray was hit CLEAN by Dial. After an interception quarterback becomes a DEFENDE

Quote Originally Posted by thetwonewguru View Post
    I've been a Bama fan for years. This is it for me guys. You have the blinders on. If it would have been Auburn we (me included) would say how classless this was. I can't beleive the kid was let back into the game. I'm done with bama. Ban me if you wish.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I've been a Bama fan for years. This is it for me guys. You have the blinders on. If it would have been Auburn we (me included) would say how classless this was. I can't beleive the kid was let back into the game. I'm done with bama. Ban me if you wish.

Okie Dokie...
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

Quote Originally Posted by JDog View Post
    Didn't it look like Jesse got chop blocked on the play where he got hurt. He was engaged up high with a UGA player and then his knee gets taken out by another UGA player. Wonder why Gary didn't mention that.
    He did. The offensive player rolled into his knee, but it's still a chop...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    You really need to put the glass down and go to bed. And your done with Bama because of one play? You're not much of a fan so good riddance.

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Well............bye.

Has nothing to do with blinders. It's calling it like we seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Pony View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    I've obliged him...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 230kv_barehand View Post
    Well............bye.

Has nothing to do with blinders. It's calling it like we seen it.
    Curly Bill quotes! I love it!

LOL, seriously?

You sound like a troll.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American

Ban yourself.

BamaNation First Team BamaSlama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Murray was hit CLEAN by Dial. After an interception quarterback becomes a DEFENDER

Quote Originally Posted by CullmanTide View Post
    Ban yourself.
    I believe he effectively did!

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlama View Post
    I believe he effectively did!
    LOL! Yes he did. Roll Tide!