Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Re: "Cyclone" Lacy cemented his spot tonight.

To me, it's impossible to pick who Bama's best running back ever was...but I'll say this...Lacy contributed to his team's overall success as well as any back has...

And that puts him in a very select category. Just wow.

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chukker Veteran View Post
    To me, it's impossible to pick who Bama's best running back ever was...but I'll say this...Lacy contributed to his team's overall success as well as any back has...

And that puts him in a very select category. Just wow.
    during the third quarter, lacy was reminding me a lot of ingram in that south carolina game, just flat out unstoppable
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Eddie Lacy bursting through the line at the point of attack is a thing of beauty. Roll Tide Eddie!
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by DrollTide View Post
    This was great. Eddie sure made highschoolers look silly, and he already had the spin move and cut jump even then. Almost impossible for 1 guy to tackle.
    This video was the first one I saw of Eddie and I couldn't believe that we got him AND Trent Richardson in the same class. This particular highlight reel is still one of the most impressive I've ever seen.
    ďAnd the roses in this grand olí stadium are once again Crimson!Ē - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasnít just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cbi1972 View Post

Really hard to get these down in filesize but here ya go
    Rambo: "how do I get him to the ground while causing minimal pain and suffering to myself. Plan A. 'Ask him nicely' didn't work . . . Plan B: 'Bump him gently' not so good. Oh My God guess I better try to tackle him. "