"Cyclone" Lacy cemented his spot tonight.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The clear difference in tonight's game was that Lacy and Yeldon were determined to win.
We seemed to get lots of bad calls, but Lacy and Yeldon kept pounding away to cement our victory.
Eventually Georgia brought 8 into the box to try to stop them, that's when AJ hit Cooper for a TD...

It's been a while since we've had two 1000 yard rushers.
Now Cooper is nearing 1000 yards receiving. Fantastic.
Cooper has replaced Julio Jones. He's now a star receiver for us.
Lacy has taken over for Richardson, without missing a step.
Yeldon is in line to be our next great RB after Lacy.
Got to love it.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The clear difference in tonight's game was that Lacy and Yeldon were determined to win.
We seemed to get lots of bad calls, but Lacy and Yeldon kept pounding away to cement our victory.
Eventually Georgia brought 8 into the box to try to stop them, that's when AJ hit Cooper for a TD...

It's been a while since we've had two 1000 yard rushers.
Now Cooper is nearing 1000 yards receiving. Fantastic.
Cooper has replaced Julio Jones. He's now a star receiver for us.
Lacy has taken over for Richardson, without missing a step.
Yeldon is in line to be our next great RB after Lacy.
Got to love it.
Isn't this the first year we've had 2 1000 yard rushers in the same season?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I feel like we might have had 2 in 2002. Beard and Galloway burned folks until Fran lost interest in coaching them.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I loved it when I saw Lacy turn Rambo into Bambi on that run. One thing for sure, Rambo wasn't all that interested in trying to tackle him as much as he was trying to trip him.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
Yeah, Lacy really did an outstanding job tonight. However it wouldn't have been possible without the stellar performance from the offensive line, too.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I would love to see Ingram's reaction on the sidelines, I bet he is proud of him.
Thats what I was thinking, remember when he fumbled & Mark came over to lift him up when he was a freshman? EL had his head down & Mark jumped all over him. That had more to do with Eddies growth than anything.
I would love to see Marks comments, Eddie ran like him last night.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Lacy might end up a better pro and I agree that a couple of runs last night had to really impress the scouts. He is super strong and showed a good balance of quickness. He looks 100%.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
To me, it's impossible to pick who Bama's best running back ever was...but I'll say this...Lacy contributed to his team's overall success as well as any back has...

And that puts him in a very select category. Just wow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.