Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

2013 BCS Championship Game Tickets

Anyone have an idea of where the Tide Total Points cutoff will be be for getting tickets for this game? I am assuming 200 or so would be the cutoff. Sure am hoping that we get tickets, this is a close second to the Pasadena trip a couple year ago, pretty much priceless...RTR!
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant - "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."

Thomas Jefferson - "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Re: 2013 BCS Championship Game Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bamaee04 View Post
    Anyone have an idea of where the Tide Total Points cutoff will be be for getting tickets for this game? I am assuming 200 or so would be the cutoff. Sure am hoping that we get tickets, this is a close second to the Pasadena trip a couple year ago, pretty much priceless...RTR!
    Demand is going to be OUTRAGEOUS based on the fact the game is in Florida and Notre Dame is the opponent.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Demand is going to be OUTRAGEOUS based on the fact the game is in Florida and Notre Dame is the opponent.
    I agree 110%, it will be an insanely tough ticket, but that shouldn't change anything with the Tide Pride breakdown since that should have already been set based on how many tickets each school gets. This may honestly be one of the top 5 hardest tickets in sports ever based on the schools and what is on the line...
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant - "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

I agree 110%, it will be an insanely tough ticket, but that shouldn't change anything with the Tide Pride breakdown since that should have already been set based on how many tickets each school gets. This may honestly be one of the top 5 hardest tickets in sports ever based on the schools and what is on the line...
    If I remember correctly, the game against Texas had a much lower point threshold than the one against LSU last year based on the demands (Due to travel distance and such). I'd imagine the threshold will be around wherever it was for the LSU game.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

My Mood
    Amazed on TideFans.com

I can't find it on rolltide.com, but when I placed an order I think the cutoff was a little over 400. Deadline to order from UA AD is Monday.
    "If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them." - As Candidus in the Boston Gazette, January 20, 1772

Apparently, each school will only get 17k tickets which is slightly less than Pasadena a few years ago. Still no definitive info on the cutoff, but it may be closer to that 400 point mark (surely hope not though)...

http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/post...l-central.html

Yah, it's going to cost a fortune, but I'm pretty much there...
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-SEC Snuffy Smith's Avatar

More than I have 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I agree 110%...
    Just curious, but how does "agree 110%" differ with "agree 100%?" I've just always wondered where the extra 10% goes or what it means. #mathnazi #l2percent

Quote Originally Posted by Dartigan View Post
    Just curious, but how does "agree 110%" differ with "agree 100%?" I've just always wondered
    where the extra 10% goes or what it means. #mathnazi #l2percent
    Not really sure where the saying comes from...wasn't really thinking about it when I said it, lol. It doesn't make sense and being an engineer it should really bother me to say it or hear it,

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Not really sure where the saying comes from...wasn't really thinking about it when I said it, lol. It doesn't make sense and being an engineer it should really bother me to say it or hear it,
    /me likes this post.

(Where did the "like post" button go?)

Suspended
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

Price is erroneous. Be there.

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Airfare, hotel 3 nights and rental car reserved, ticket accounted for... Now to tell the wife I just spent $1100.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban