Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team bamafan76's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: 2013 BCS Championship Game Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bamaee04 View Post
    Anyone get an email from Tide Pride yet about tickets? Notifications are supposed to be made no later than tomorrow based on the email that was sent out Sunday evening...
    Gee I didn't even get an email Sunday from Tide Pride or ticket office...
    TIDE FAN FROM TIGERLAND

In memory of Joe Lynn Casey
    07/28/53 - 09/26/13
    "ROLL TIDE"

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by bamaee04 View Post
    Anyone get an email from Tide Pride yet about tickets? Notifications are supposed to be made no later than tomorrow based on the email that was sent out Sunday evening...
    No email as of this morning, but I expect we'll hear something by the end of the day.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan76 View Post
    Gee I didn't even get an email Sunday from Tide Pride or ticket office...
    Me neither. Guess I don't need to worry about getting tickets through Tide Pride ...

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrThor View Post
    Me neither. Guess I don't need to worry about getting tickets through Tide Pride ...
    This particular email came out late Oct./early Nov. It was an email order form for both SECCG and all bowl games. Tide Pride didn't send out a separate or additional email pertaining to BCS game. It was all in one email. You basically ordered from a list of bowls depending on which one Alabama was selected for. I want to say the due date was mid Nov.

Actually .. no they sent a second email out on Sunday evening stating that we should know something by today. Just wanted to clarify that .
    Keeping fingers crossed that the Tide Totals number comes down a little bit!!

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiAlum View Post
    Actually .. no they sent a second email out on Sunday evening stating that we should know something by today. Just wanted to clarify that .
    Oops sorry. Now I see what everyone else is saying. Guess that means bad news for me too.

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiAlum View Post
    Let's pray that some people are hurting financially and are going to pass on tickets. I have 194 TT points!
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

BamaNation All-American

I am hoping against hope that my getting the Sunday heads-up email is a "good" sign...

BamaNation Second Team

The number of tickets available on Stubhub has been increasing daily with close to 10,000 listed today. The starting price while still above $1200 has come down over $300 this week.

BamaNation First Team

Don't hold your breath on the email. I called the ticket office and they said although they wanted to send it out today, it won't be until "tomorrow or Friday". Which means tomorrow or Friday or next Monday or next Tuesday or next Wednesday ... etc. They also would not give a point cutoff or even a ballpark. I wish the deadline was before the SECCG ... then they could have had everything wrapped up in a day or two. I'm sure they got a ton of orders on Monday :-/

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

They have a standard allotment for students and faculty I imagine. I guess the TP folks are waiting for them to get a good idea on former lettermen?

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrThor View Post
    Don't hold your breath on the email. I called the ticket office and they said although they wanted to send it out today, it won't be until "tomorrow or Friday". Which means tomorrow or Friday or next Monday or next Tuesday or next Wednesday ... etc. They also would not give a point cutoff or even a ballpark. I wish the deadline was before the SECCG ... then they could have had everything wrapped up in a day or two. I'm sure they got a ton of orders on
    Monday :-/
    Not really a surprise here...it seems that every year even with normal season tickets there is always some kind of delay in shipment, shipping issues, ticket printing issues, etc. I have just come to expect the delays, lol. I am hopeful too that the email received on Sunday at least means you are in or near the cutoff for receiving tickets...
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant - "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."

Thomas Jefferson - "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I got the student ticket offer by meeting the credit hours and ticket penalty requirements. 235 bucks for a ticket; gotta pony up by Friday. Hopefully the GI Bill stipend will be in by Friday!