CJ Mosely, My Play of the Game

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I haven't seen this anywhere, and there were tons of big plays, but thanks to CJ Mosely for tipping the ball on that last play. Who knows what happens if that ball gets out cleanly. Murray said he was going for the guy in the endzone, but the tip forced it short, letting the clock run out. Helmet sticker for CJ!!!

Krymsonman

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I haven't seen this anywhere, and there were tons of big plays, but thanks to CJ Mosely for tipping the ball on that last play. Who knows what happens if that ball gets out cleanly. Murray said he was going for the guy in the endzone, but the tip forced it short, letting the clock run out. Helmet sticker for CJ!!!

Krymsonman
Agree! I do think that Dee was in good position on the intended receiver, as well.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
We need some more guys who make plays like CJ. We have a lot of talented players, but many of them seem to wait for a play to come to them instead of going and making a play. CJ is fantastic, and I wouldn't trade him for that guy who plays for Notre Dame who will get an invite to New York because he wears a golden helmet. I can't wait to hear how great Teo is for the next several weeks and then watch CJ blow up ND's offense.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
I haven't seen the replay but I saw some tweets about how high CJ got off the ground on that play...definately preserved the win for us...

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
We need some more guys who make plays like CJ. We have a lot of talented players, but many of them seem to wait for a play to come to them instead of going and making a play. CJ is fantastic, and I wouldn't trade him for that guy who plays for Notre Dame who will get an invite to New York because he wears a golden helmet. I can't wait to hear how great Teo is for the next several weeks and then watch CJ blow up ND's offense.
CJ's been one of faves since his freshman year--great nose for the ball, always plays at 110%.

PCBamafan

3rd Team
Oct 18, 1999
Panama City, Fl
We all know the running game was our key to victory, but without the bomb to Cooper and the tip by CJ, the outcome might have been MUCH different!

Thanks, CJ!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.