Am I the only one hating the domers already?

cpmont

Dec 31, 2011
Was visiting the domer message boards earlier this evening, there's no way we can beat those guys bad enough to satisfy me.:mad:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I was at the 1973 Sugar Bowl that Bama lost 24-23.

NO LOVE for the Domers here. I like them less than the Barn.

Roll Tide. I hope we roll ND like we rolled LSwho last year.

cpmont

Dec 31, 2011
Since they have been down so long I guess I had buried the hate but tonight it all came rushing back to the top.

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
Already? I've hated them since the 1970s. Always nice to welcome a new member to the club, though. There are a whole lot of us. Things have just been quiet for a couple of decades.

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
I despise Notre Dame. Always have, always will.

Their sense of entitlement (being an Indy) is not even the half of it. So they then decide to (sort of) join a conference and they choose the ACC? LOL - Whatever.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I wasn't born until 1986 so I don't know anything about the previous games we have played against them. I don't like them because they are our next opponent. I think we dominate them Jan. 7.

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007
Apparently according to the Domers on irishenvy forums we are pathetic and have zero answer for them. Our defense is laughable. I'm wondering why we should even show up.

Glad we will be the ones to steal their perfect season hopes.

The3rdWalterLou

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 24, 2009
Nashville, TN
As I was on the phone with my dad talking about the game, I had a Notre Dame fan walk by and say, "Bring it on." Less than 5 minutes after we won the SEC Championship against arguably one of the best UGA teams of all time. All I could do was laugh.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
Not trying to rain on any parades, but saying someone is arrogant while dismissing them out of hand is a bit silly.

I believe that UA will eventually impose their will, but I don't believe that ND will be a cake walk. They have a serious will to win and have proved it over and over throughout the season. They win ugly, but I don't think anyone would point to the LSU or UGA game as prime examples of UA football.

I will say this, if we get four quarters of UA football like was played in the 3rd quarter in the SECCG then ND has no hope. And yeah that's arrogant as hell but sure is nice to think about. :)

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I do not hate them. They have a rich tradition much like our own. I want to beat their brains out but no hate. I just hope we can beat them 4 or 5 times in a row to erase that losing record against them.

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
I've always hated ND. The Biscuit sack was one of the most enjoyable moments of my life.

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
Not trying to rain on any parades, but saying someone is arrogant while dismissing them out of hand is a bit silly.

I believe that UA will eventually impose their will, but I don't believe that ND will be a cake walk. They have a serious will to win and have proved it over and over throughout the season. They win ugly, but I don't think anyone would point to the LSU or UGA game as prime examples of UA football.

I will say this, if we get four quarters of UA football like was played in the 3rd quarter in the SECCG then ND has no hope. And yeah that's arrogant as hell but sure is nice to think about. :)
This is the right approach regarding Notre Dame. Fortunately for us, Nick Saban respects every opponent.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so, i just hear mussberger say that because nd dominated USC, they will give bama all we can handle. while im sure it will be a tough game, i just have a hard time following the logic some of these guys use

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Apparently according to the Domers on irishenvy forums we are pathetic and have zero answer for them. Our defense is laughable. I'm wondering why we should even show up.

Glad we will be the ones to steal their perfect season hopes.
Dude. Look again. Irishenvy.com is by far the best ND board out there. We give you guys mad respect, but obviously feel we actually stand a chance, unlike many others.

I can assure you that we are a respectful board and are definitely willing to have you guys on if you decide to come chat. We actually made friends with some really cool Sooners this year, and they still come back to discuss fball all the time.

Most of the mentality on our board is that watching your RB+OL v. our front 7 is going to be epic, and that your OL is probably the best in the country.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.