Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American Relayer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lacy "fumble" on the goal line (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by bamaslammer View Post
    Refs had a bad night, no getting around it.
    I thought the worst of it occurred during that last drive. I thought UGA practically tackled a Bama D-lineman on both of their big pass plays. It was like there was no way the refs were going to throw a flag no matter how blatant the holding was.

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Lacy "fumble" on the goal line (pic)

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles14 View Post
    Lacy scored on that play and the UGA back was down at the 1. Doesn't matter. We won.
    Neither play had a camera angle straight down the goal line. I thought Eddie was in, but the angle causes some difficulty in determining it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American Relayer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Neither play had a camera angle straight down the goal line. I thought Eddie was in, but the angle causes some difficulty in determining it.
    Yep, I thought Lacy may well have gotten in and the pic looks like it was a possibility... but in no way does it really prove anything.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamaslammer View Post
    Refs had a bad night, no getting around it.
    WRONG... BAD Refs had a very BAD night.
    Looked like they bought into the Georgia hype spewed by the 'two bit' announcers.

BamaNation Second Team rolltide79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

What ticked me off was the side judge running in to spot the ball at the goal line, that would indicate to me where his forward progress had stopped.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    HaHa on TideFans.com

My wife was upset about that. He cleared the plane, but no one said anything. No matter, we won!
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I don't know if this group of refs hate us, or what's going on. The questionable calls we got when we played ATM were also from this group. head to head called against us, but let go with 2 ATM ones. The taunting every time the ATM players caught a ball were not called either. Somehow, every time I see these guys I put us down 7 before the game even starts....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    WRONG... BAD Refs had a very BAD night.
    Looked like they bought into the Georgia hype spewed by the 'two bit' announcers.

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

The worst ref game i ever saw. It looked like they were calling everything against Bama and wanted Geo to win. It sure looked like Lacy scored and the interception toward the end sure looked liked an intercecption. Plus on that last drive many holding penalties not called. They ought to gid rid of this crew forever.

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

Just for grins, someone ought to go over to ITAT, and tell the booger eaters that. Looked in, for a few minutes, hours ago. The place is burning, with more that the usual crap on how the refs, the announcers, and everyone is helping us. And we cheat, which goes without saying.

Well, despite all of that, and shooting ourselves in the foot, more than once, our crimson warriors pulled it out. Going to sleep isn't going to be easy, and seeing that photo is going to make it all the worse.
    "Mama called."

So, we took her home.

3/8/26-8/20/13

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide79 View Post
    What ticked me off was the side judge running in to spot the ball at the goal line, that would indicate to me where his forward progress had stopped.
    I was surprised forward progress was not called there or with Gurley's TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The picture is a bit of an illusion. I added a continuation of the goal line geometry, and with that frame of reference it is not near as conclusive as it first seems.

BamaNation First Team tidefan26's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by SABAN View Post
    The picture is a bit of an illusion. I added a continuation of the goal line geometry, and with that frame of reference it is not near as conclusive as it first seems.

The offical running down the goal line in the back ground disagrees with your geometry.
    Sic semper tyrannis

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy Smith View Post
    I thought the same on the replay - totally blown call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The refs were bad in this game.
    Live your life like you wish you had.