Two point conversion HUGE

WalkaboutSean

1st Team
Nov 23, 2010
In hindsight, it was incredibly risky. If it had failed, UGA could've just kicked a FG for the win.

It's impossible to say that one play was the deciding factor, but that one changed the game. It really was huge!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I was listening to Eli, and they were surprised he went for it. But he said, it was a statement. They thought Saban was saying "we can run on you, and you can't stop it".

dabamafan

2nd Team
May 8, 2002
murfreesboro,tn USA
They were certainly pounding it on the ground at that point in the game. The fact the UGA kept finding themselves down four or up only three was sweet for BAMA.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I made the comment to my friend at the game that had we not went for 2 and gotten it, UGA would have came down and kicked the field goal to tie it at the very end.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I was listening to Eli, and they were surprised he went for it. But he said, it was a statement. They thought Saban was saying "we can run on you, and you can't stop it".
I thought the same thing....surprise, then pride at the statement it made. Way to go CNS! RTR!

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
I kept thinking no don't try this we may not make it. Turned out to be one of the most important plays in the game. Forced Georgia to go to the goal line instead of kicking the FG.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
And that it showed that Mr GD doesn't know everything so shut ya mouth GD and let the big boys play!
Yep. I chuckled after we nailed the two after he said he wouldn't have done it. Then at the end of the game I said "That why Saban earns the big bucks Danielson"

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
Play of the game in my book. But also remember, if it would have failed and only had 2 pt lead we would have played way more aggressive there at the end. You would not have seen the prevent D like we did. They may not have ever been in position to kick GW FG.

RTR '12!

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
Play of the game in my book. But also remember, if it would have failed and only had 2 pt lead we would have played way more aggressive there at the end. You would not have seen the prevent D like we did. They may not have ever been in position to kick GW FG.

RTR '12!
Play calling would have changed on our last drive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.