Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team scoretide's Avatar

To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that were biased against bama !

ROLL TIDE! We are headed to Miami (LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!)
    "saban has awoken a sleeping GIANT"

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama

I think Pollack actually picked Bama....after acting like a UGA homer earlier in the week.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama !

Everyone on Gameday picked Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    I think Pollack actually picked Bama....after acting like a UGA homer earlier in the week.
    His "homer-ness" came out again in post game. Chris Fowler said that Alabama gave Georgia several body shots that put them down, and Pollack quickly jumped in and said "they didn't beat them, they just ran out of time"......

-CLINT

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

It's all the ball's fault: it just had to run into Mosely's fingers.
    "As slowly turns the grinding wheel
    In the court of the crimson king."

BamaNation Second Team RollTideMustang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CLINT View Post
    His "homer-ness" came out again in post game. Chris Fowler said that Alabama gave Georgia several body shots that put them down, and Pollack quickly jumped in and said "they didn't beat them, they just ran out of time"......

-CLINT
    And that is the truth the clock just ran out. It's ignorant to think Alabama won by luck... oh, if Georgia had more time...We'll blame Georgia coach for not spike the ball then...

BamaNation All-SEC 37bamagreats55's Avatar

Yea, maybe if Alabama has less than a one score lead, we should let the opposing team have an endless clock, much like an untimed Overtime so we can level the playing field. Perhaps we shouldn't call penalties on the opposing team either.

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    I listened to Bulldogs post game show on the radio after the game, Georgia fans were calling in upset cause Pollack picked Bama and not UGA.

BamaNation All-American formersoldier71's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I watched the game with a Missouri fan. After the game, I asked him who he thought Gary and Verne wanted to win. He said they were blatantly pulling for Georgia.
    Victory... does not depend entirely upon numbers or mere courage; only skill and discipline will insure it. - Vegetius

My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama !

Quote Originally Posted by CLINT View Post

-CLINT
    And if the dog didn't stop to go pee pee, he would have caught the cat. It sounds better in Italian as my grandfather used to say that a lot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Send me up some Pibb Extra and Golden Flake potato chips please

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

One of my favorite things to do is get on the other teams message board during our games with them and most of the time the fans are whining about how the announcers hate them.

I think it's just human nature in all of us to think that.

Quote Originally Posted by hollisx4 View Post
    One of my favorite things to do is get on the other teams message board during our games with them and most of the time the fans are whining about how the announcers hate them.

I think it's just human nature in all of us to think that.
    +1; nobody complains more about bias in announcers than SEC college football fans (and frankly I don't think there is a bias; just an oversensitivity from fans). We whine too much about stuff like this and the refs, but I agree I find myself doing it at times. Human nature.

BamaNation Third Team richmond2ttown's Avatar

It was a great game...why get bogged down in the weeds worrying about what a specific announcer said or how he said it. We get plenty of compliments from numerous announcers. We sound like spoiled petulant whining kids because we whine and complain about announcers and refs...AFTER a win. If it's that tortuous, then turn off your TV and listen to Eli.