Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    FB | REC Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama

Quote Originally Posted by mittman View Post
    Gary and Verne have done so many Alabama blowouts I think they were just excited that the game was in question.
    I agree on this one. Some of their broadcasts of our games this season -- particularly Arkansas and Mizzou -- have been absolutely painful. You can just tell that those guys were grasping at straws just to find something, anything, to say.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BAMA1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: To david pollack, cbs, espn, verne & gary and to all that was biased toward bama

Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyTider View Post
    I agree on this one. Some of their broadcasts of our games this season -- particularly Arkansas and Mizzou -- have been absolutely painful. You can just tell that those guys were grasping at straws just to find something, anything, to say.
    Yes. They've had a lot of awful games over the past few years besides our games...two of them being the 2010 and 2011 SEC Championship Games.